Thursday, July 17, 2014

Who Is The RC Dabbler And What Is He Doing?

I'm the kind of person who likes to write about the things he enjoys and how he feels about them. That is who I am. Did I pick my name well? Judging by my involvement in the hobby, so far, I would say no, since a dabbler, by definition, is someone who engages in an activity without serious intentions and who pretends to have knowledge. Neither of those attributes fit me, as I quickly took serious interest in the RC hobby, and will only share knowledge or skills that I have legitimately gained.

What is the RC Dabbler doing? I am currently in a dream state, having most of my creative energy exhausted by a hyperactive 2 year old. Now, while that may seem funny, it's actually a bit grievous, because what I sincerely desire, is to build a scale crawler, go have some spectacular scale RC adventures, then come back and share them with the RC community.

Unfortunately, I have other important matters to attend to, first, so that I may better enjoy the time when I'm finally able to start building. For those who follow me on Instagram, or Facebook, who are mostly interested in scale/crawler RC pics...stick around, for I will not let you down, unless I found myself in circumstances out of my control. However, God-willing, I will have a scale truck built before summer's end, and will be posting quality pics of my scale adventures. May this passion of mine prevail!

No comments:

Post a Comment